View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:03 PM   #60
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly
Atris: “It was always intended for the Jedi to retreat to Telos should Dantooine be attacked - taking all their lore with them. We could not allow the tragedy at Ossus to happen again.”
Kreia: “Such an act marked Telos for destruction. It is why the Sith came here, though the fleet commanders did not know why. It is why Revan ordered its destruction to mark the beginning of the Jedi Civil War. It was a message that there would be no place for the Jedi to retreat, to hide. I would not be surprised if Revan left other gifts beneath the surface of the planet - much can be buried beneath graveyards that will never be found.”
Is the Kreia line part of the cut content? I don't remember it on the game. Then, excuse me if I don't take it on such consideration because, what's undone is undone.

Quote:
"Before the war, Jedi who failed their training were sent to the fields of Telos, to serve the galaxy... not as Jedi Knights, but as farmers and laborers."~ Kreia. This is also backed up in the EU, by the Jedi Apprentice books, IIRC.
Yes, I remember that. But still, that and Atris lines regarding the telosian Academy, makes me wonder if Malak knew about the (at least the exact location of) Academy and retreat place or bombarded the planet, hoping that he would hit his target.
Quote:
Admitedly he does say that's his speculation, but knowing Revan (and how everyone uses the Exile), I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. And HK does act as Revan's mouthpiece in K2.
Not more than T3 does. Remember that HK didn't knew about the Navicomputer. That said, HK could be only, indeed, speculating, not telling a secret from Revan on a cryptic way.

And regarding the final two quotes, I just confused the topics, I beg you pardon and, please, don't take it in consideration. I guess I'm just too tired today...

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Del; 04-27-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,