Thread: Carth Or Atton
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #61
Melly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl_Alt_Del
Is the Kreia line part of the cut content? I don't remember it on the game. Then, excuse me if I don't take it on such consideration because, what's undone is undone.
Yeah, it's cut content (unfortunately) so if you want to ignore it that's fine.

Quote:
Yes, I remember that. But still, that and Atris lines regarding the telosian Academy, makes me wonder if Malak knew about the (at least the exact location of) Academy and retreat place or bombarded the planet, hoping that he would hit his target.
If you disregard the quotes by Atris and Kreia that I posted before, it could be read that way. I still don't like it though.

Quote:
Not more than T3 does. Remember that HK didn't knew about that (Man, did I forgot the name) "thing" that keeps track of the locations the ship have been to? That said, HK could be only, indeed, speculating, not telling a secret from Revan on a cryptic way.
Navicomputer. I'm kinda divided on this theory myself. I think it was the Exile's choice to go back to the Council, but Revan could have stopped her and didn't. Perhaps this is all that HK is really getting at, that Revan let her go to prove a point and strike doubt into the Jedi. If that's the case then it certainly worked. Atris says when Handmaiden- or is it one of her sisters? I don't know they all look alike to me- askes: "Was she important to you, once?" and Atris replies: "We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside. She made a choice once... and I did not. The day we judged her, I stood in the chamber, and she was... she was so right. She was so certain of it, I doubted myself." And Atris wasn't the only one to feel that way, Zez-Kai Ell did, too.

Quote:
And regarding the final two quotes, I just confused the topics, I beg you pardon and, please, don't take it in consideration. I guess I'm just too tired today...
S'kay.

"They may not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me you are. It's not the sort of thing you just stop being. You're stuck with it. Just like you're stuck being the General."
~Bao-Dur, The Sith Lords
Melly is offline   you may: quote & reply,