View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #17
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Yes I did know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Rhodes
1. The Medical bay and the Czerka offices on Telos are actually the same room just with different things in and in different areas? - You find out that if you have the opendoor power from handy force powers mod -
Its part of the same space station... which was probably built in quite a hurry due to Telos being somewhat deaded by Malak. So it would seem much like some shopping malls where all the shops have the same structure; the space station was the same. That or Obsidian didn't have that fine attention to detail, and had a rushed production schedule. I like to think its the former rather than the latter.

Quote:
2. That Atton Rand wasn't supposed to originally be in TSL? He was meant to be in JK JA.
That fact is so 2005 and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-001
The name Atton was supposed to be in JK, not the character.
Quote:
3. That the Exchange suite looks like a redress of the Ithorian Compound? - This is my opininon -
A thread entitled 'Did you know' would indicate it has a set of sustatiated fact, nor conjecture.

Quote:
4. Sion is a right pain to kill? - lol, I hate the guy so don't expect a nice word about him, unless I'm stating info. Pun lol, Pain to kill, Sion's the Lord of Pain -
He's a Sith Lord, he's not exactly up there with Jar Jar Binks in the easy to kill category...

Although, I didn't actually think he was hard to beat, especially on Malachor, a speed flurry would normally do him.

Quote:
5. Kreia is a right pain in the tushy? - She's nearly impossible to please, unless it goes against moral ethics. Not starting on the fact, she's bloody stuck at Grey Level. Yet she's a Sith Lord -
Isn't that the point of her charachter?

Do not diss Kreia, I will set Nietzsche on you!

Quote:
6. That there are no feats to bloody increase FPs on Jedi Guardians? - I have posts asking for a mod to do it, but no one will take it up -
Why would you want to increase FP's on a Guardian, why wouldn't you just go a Consular?

I hope my replies were amusing

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 05-03-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: changed language in a quote
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,