View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #22
jp-30

The International House of Mojo Staff 
I live at the bottom of the world in New Zealand. Married for 9 years, 3 kids (7, 5, 3). I work from home (freelance graphic design, website design) most of my clients being in the NZ Music Industry. I worked at Sony Music before the merger with BMG, so picked up a lot of contacts through that. I turn, ulp, 37 later this year.

Working from home means it's me who looks after the 3 year old and runs the other two to school etc.

I've dabbled in game modding, writing comprehensive tutorials for Jedi Academy & Lego Star Wars character skinning and working on the Dark Forces mod for Jedi Academy.

I also worked for 10 years in the wine industry (including abandoning a Masters degree in Oenology as I couldn't be bothered finishing my thesis - got all my papers though, so equivalent to a postgrad diploma, I guess). Worked in a number of NZ wineries, plus Geyser Peak near Sonoma in Northern California.

With the kids we don't get out to the movies much (though Indy will be a definite exception), and I tend to start reading books and then never finish them (much like my gaming habits).

So I watch a fair bit of TV, loved Flight of teh Conchords when that was on a few months back. Currently really liking 30 Rock and Lost.
jp-30 is offline   you may: quote & reply,