View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 10:17 PM   #3
Tre Lightshadow

Angry

MINDLESS? How DARE you. I'll show you mindless:
When I was a weeee lad, I was ohh so happy
, I would dance around in a pink tutu, wearing strawberry patches to cover up my little boy genitals. One day, I ran out of strawberry, unwittingly, I grabbed for the nearest bush I could find. The strange thing was there was a wobbly monkey in the patch, he looked up at me with his pink ears and spoke, "This is a poison ivy patch, I hope you enjoy it!" Profound, I walked, galbladder first, to the nearst toilet tree. Upon reaching it, I noticed a sparkling urethrea. I reached done and I heard it whisper, in a fading voice it said, "Please, please you must find a nice fur beaver to give me to." What! I was perplexed, my genitals itched like a furry water sack ball, I had a monkey riding me, and I had to deilever this urethra to a fur beaver. What was I to do? I noticed a fur beaver bus, flying its way under the stream to work. I dove in after it, just my luck, there were enough fur beavers for 6000 urethreas!!!! I decided to play it cool . I walked up to a fur beaver, his name was MeHoff. Whack. I asked politley if he ment Jack, he said no. I reached deep within my bush, the posion ivy one, of course!, past the monkey, and pulled out the urethrea. I handed it to the fur beaver. He inserted it deep within his sphincter. He smiled, winked at me , and walked off. I was still in trouble, my genitals hurt more than a wart berry on a males donkey's sloppy joloppy. I decided to cut off my bush, once I did that I ripped out the monkey, it was rather large, and it had changed from its usual pink to an enlarged, enraged, red . After cutting of my bush, and ridding myself of the monkey, I was cured. I felt like a new weee lad. THE Moral of the story? ummmmm..... OH YA!!!!! THIS was mindless, the rest of the forums, well, they probaly are too. But I LOVE it!!!!!

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Tre Lightshadow ]

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Tre Lightshadow ]

"I do not kill, I do not destroy, unless need be. I am here to preserve life, if anyone should stand in my way, let them show themselves."
Tre Lightshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,