View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #63
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan.Ragnos.85
Ok, I edited the file and put it back into my SWKotOR folder, but when I try and bring up the menu during the game, it doesn't work. So just to make sure I did everything right, I am supposed to type in EnableCheats=1 in the .ini file right? And then press the ~ button during the game?
Yeah, though you have to enable the console to appear too;

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsknights.com
How to enable cheats

U.S. Version:

Find the file called "swkotor.ini" in your Knights of the Old Republic game folder. The default location is:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\swkotor2.ini

Open the file with Notepad and under the line [Game Options] add the following line:
EnableCheats=1

International Versions

Find the file called "swkotor.ini" in your Knights of the Old Republic game folder. The default location is:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\swkotor2.ini

Open the file with Notepad and under the line [Game Options] add the following lines:
EnableCheats=1
Enable Console=1

Opening the cheat console:

While playing, press [~] or [`]to bring down the console if the language setting of your keyboard is English (United States). The key combination to open the console varies according to the language seeting of your keyboard. Per example, for French (France) language settings, you have to press Alt Gr + 7 . Normally it corresponds to the keys you need to press to type a tilde ~.

Note tha tcontrary to Kotor 1 where the console shows up with a tiny [>] in the upper left corner of the screen, the cheat console in Kotor 2 TSL is invisible.
if you keep having problems, I'll send you a PM to help

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,