View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #55
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Icarian had faired so-so in the bandit assault, he received a small amount of cuts, and gouges, and other 'bleeding' wounds, and an even greater amount of bruises and bumps, but nothing of particular concern.

In the battle Icarian had been ganged up on, and separated from the man and the half-elf woman. As Icarian was better at scouting, and not combat, he took only a bit longer against his opponents than most would. But that's not to say Icarian can't fight, in most one-on-one fights Icarian can dominate with his claymore sized blade, and in combat against multiple foes, he does only a little worse, but against bandits of lesser prowess and skill, he can do quite a sufficient job. His only real problem in the fight, was the fact that when one bandit went down, another materialized out of the brush to take his place, which kept Icarian busy for quite some time preventing him from stopping the cart from being taken. In fact, Icarian had been kept so busy, that he hadn't even had the opportunity to throw the torch near the cart like the dwarf wanted, which was indicated by the fact that Icarian was holding his unlit torch, and if you were to inspect some of the bandits who attacked Icarian bodies', you'd see many were burned to death, and when his fire went out, many were bludgeoned to death.

'Seth' faired a little better than Icarian, seeing as he was a creature that fighting is natural to, he had defended the himself at the beginning of the raid, but ended up defending the dwarf after some time, and then ended up getting dog-piled, which was what prevented him from getting to the cart, luckily the bandits on top of him decided it was time to leave after the cart had been taken, which is how he got out of that situation so easily.

Icarian and his reptilian friend stood next to each other as the group argued amongst themselves, and medical aid was offered from the centaur, the same person asking who all was still there.

"We are," Icarian piped up in response, 'Seth' simply putting his arms behind his waist in a waiting and patient manor, observing the odd, and somewhat dissident group.

The newcomer elf and the gruff fellow continued their bickering for a short time, and then stopped.

"You're asking us, who've just been through a rather big fight, to be a bit too optimistic. Just like you yourself are being a bit too optimistic. After combat it is best to rest, eat, and drink (water that is), not partake in "revelries", as you call them. Most want peace and quiet after fights, some time to calm their mind and nerves, they don't need to talk, tell stories, dance, or sing, though I will not disclaim laughter, it is the best medicine after all, but right now, quiet is what we need, because there is no rest in reveling," 'Seth' chastised the elven woman in a calm and somewhat respectful manor.

"Although it's hard for me to pass up an opportunity to hear some good stories, and sing a few nice songs, I have to agree with my ol' pal 'Seth'. I need some quiet after all that metal clanging together, and bashes to the noggin, my head's still ringing," Icarian said, massaging his neck as he spoke. He walked over towards the fire and sat himself next to the elven woman, who sat perched on a rock.

"Name's Icarian Uliea, fey by nature, a Dryad by sorts, scouting is my profession, as far as I can tell, it is your profession too. Nice to meet you," Icarian said with a smile, which faded, replaced by a weary and tired look, as he diverted his attention to the fire.

'Seth' on the other hand simply stayed where he was.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,