View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Upon entering a cantina, which Brent himself visited very often (meaning everyday), he heard the news about a suspicious character, Jack Goren.

Typical Jedi, Brent thought angrily, as he pushed through the crowded cantina, so he could order his drink, always attention seeking, no matter what the situation.

It was a harsh opinion, but Brent couldn't care less. In this galaxy, you had to look after number one. Yourself and yourself only.

Brent sighed, as he saw someone getting thrown out by two bouncers. Someone, no matter what they had or hadn't done was thrown out. Tonight was no different and Brent knew that there would be more following the someone being thrown out.

After so much effort, Brent finally made his way over the counter, much to the annoyance of the punters. In particular, one person was very annoyed with him. This was normal.

"Oi!" the annoyed someone shouted, "Stop pushin'!"

He pushed Brent backwards, knocking several glasses to the floor and in some cases, spilling glasses with exotic drinks, such as Juri Juice and Correlian Ale over many disappointed people. And it was because of this, a riot started. Brent didn't care. He had a problem with the someone who had started it.

"Listen sonny!" Brent yelled over the riot, "I didn't push in, you've just been drinking too much!"

"No, I..." the man argued, hicupping and stumbling from side to side, "You..."

The bouncers that had thrown someone out before walked over to Brent.

"Okay old man," one of them began sternly, "You've caused a disturbance of the peace."

Disturbance of the peace? Hadn't them or anyone else noticed that rioting was quite common?

"No, I haven't," Brent replied angrily, "I've just come in here for a drink and it isn't my fault that someone can't hold their ale."

"Sure you have," the second bouncer replied, grabbing Brent's arm and twisting it, as well as kicking the behind of his knees, "Now out, before we take serious action."

Brent couldn't do anything. With no way of fighting back, he allowed himself to be thrown out into the dirty streets, vunerable to the possible threats there.

"I really need to get away from Coruscant soon," Brent told himself, as he limped away.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,