View Single Post
Old 06-19-2001, 01:14 AM   #15
The Wanderer

Empty talent? awful presumptuous when you've never even seen my work. Personal attacks aside, what the heck does that have ANYTHIG to do with TPF sucking?? I'll have as much dignity and respect for Lucas' work when he has some dignity and respect for my, and million's of other fan's intelligence. To have that souless 2 hour toy advertisement thrown at my face was a grand insult to lifelong fans who has given GL a LOT of money over the years.

And what do you mean no right?????? I've been a fan of SW for litterally my entier life, giving GL money. He owes his entier fortune to Star Wars fans, and then to insult them like that with that souless, and I can't emphasize that point enough, SOULESS, movie. do you really think we should give Lucasarts and Lucasfilm money for a 2 hour Jar Jar Binks toy advertisement and then thank them for the privilage?

I'm glad somone had the presence of mind to re-edit that filth and take back some of their dignity. He re-edited HIS own copy of the film, which he PAID for. If I buy a Metalica T-shirt and decide to cut it into pieces and use it as a rag, it's my T-shirt and I have every right to do so. NOBODY is making money off of copies of the Phantom Flop re-edit, it wasn't re-edited to make money distributing it, it was re-edited because someone was SO upset at the low quality of the film they decided to improve their copy and other people wanted to see. except for maybe postage, no money is made. The only reason It's spread as widely as it has is because fans are very eager to get a copy of TPF that might suck just a little bit less. Now doesn't that really say something about the movie?

"Weeeeeeee!!! I just accidentally BLOOOOOOOOOOWED up the droid command ship, oopsie! he he he, say whatever happened to those other 100 driod command ships we saw orbiting the planet in the begining of the movie??? oopsie!!!! he he he"

-Anakin Skywalker (future Dark Lord of the Sith)
The Wanderer is offline   you may: quote & reply,