View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #83
Rachel_Ewok

Current Game: Bioshock! =3
"Enough about me. What about you? You always follow people along the Massar-Jasper trade road?" She laughed, a sound like tinkling bells. "Well, I like to find adventure... and sometimes it doesn't come my way. So I have to seek it out myself... Plus following people helps improve my scouting abilities." She paused for a moment, "And as I said before, the group is full of not just men... But elves, dwarves, and a centaur. When I saw Skarra I couldnt' pass up the oppurtunity... Unfourtunately, he wasn't as friendly as I would have hoped he would have been. It would have been interesting to put a chapter about centaurs in my records." She sighed and picked up a twig. She twirled it about in her fingers, studied it, then threw it into the fire.

"I guess I just need to find things... To occupy my time, ever since... Ever since he died... I just..." She shook her head, "Never mind, I don't want to bog you down with my troubles." She glanced at the ground, and ate some more of the stew before it got cold.

This siggy is about truth, beauty, freedom, and above all things love.
Rachel_Ewok is offline   you may: quote & reply,