View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #85
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Icarian twitched, and then giggled, a couple minutes, another twitch, another giggle, it seemed odd, but then again, he was sleeping soundly by the fire.

'Seth' squinted at his quirky companion, it'd only been a few minutes since he'd sat by the fire, and yet he was already snoozing like a baby. 'Ridiculous,' the reptilian creature thought, shaking his head. 'Seth' moved behind Icarian, watching him sleep he shook his head once more.

"Wake up," he said with his gravely voice, giving the Fey a light flick to the head with the tip of his tail.

"I'm up, sorry to keep you waiting, sir," Icarian barked out in military fashion as he shot up, going immediately from a sprawled-out sleeping position, to a standing position in a matter of moments, not to mention standing in military fashion, and saluting.

"I'm not your former master, and this is not the army, now be quiet and follow me," 'Seth' told Icarian in a surprisingly neutral tone. Icarian relaxed back into his normal state and followed the reformed Yuan-Ti, yawning as he did so.

Eventually 'Seth' led Icarian up to the small group of people discussing the issue of going after the bandits.

"We cannot rest long if we are to find the bandits," said the only human of the group. "Their trail will grow cold if we leave them too long."

"I apologize for the intrusion, but I too know it is not the wisest thing to stay here much longer, so I must agree with..." 'Seth' paused, looking over at the human, he searched his face as if he could read the man like most people read books. "...Radek, yes, I must agree with Radek," 'Seth' complied with Radek's idea of going after the bandits A.S.A.P.

"I have great skill in tracking," the half-elf offered. "I will do what I can to prevent our losing their trail."

"Icarian is a trained scout, he can help you," 'Seth' offered the half-elf, looking over at the Dryad - who was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes - and glaring at him when he didn't respond after some time.

"What? Oh, yeah, uh, me? sure, I can help you...that's if you want any help?" Icarian asked meekly. 'Seth' only rolled his eyes and shook his head, reverting his attention to the others.

"Again, I'm sorry for intruding, but I too was growing concerned at how long it was taking us to get moving," 'Seth', again, apologized.

((For those who have forgotten, or don't know, Yuan-Ti have natural psionic abilities, on top of that, 'Seth' is an Ardent, meaning he has very potent psionics. I hope that explains some things, I don't want anyone angry at me.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,