View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:54 AM   #94
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Whoah, whoah. Let's not start bickering over leadership here. It doesn't matter who leads here. What matters is that we get on that bandit trail and find the mythril as soon as we can. The faster we get the cargo, the faster we get paid and can get rid of each others," Master Crow stated, Icarian nodding in agreement, and putting a hand on 'Seth's' shoulder.

"Come on 'Seth' calm down, majority wins, we're most likely going to move out soon," Icarian told the Yuan-Ti, trying to calm his friend.

"He thinks I'm a monster and he's decided to watch me like a hawk, and he keeps holding his hand near his dagger, not that it'll do much to me, but that's not the point. On top of all that he's bickered and complained and objected to every suggestion and decision that almost everyone's made...he's trouble, and his mind's like a festering bog, he drinks too much," 'Seth' hissed to Icarian in a low tone, so no one else could hear.

"That may be so, but it's no reason to get angry," Icarian tried to negotiate.

"I'm not angry, if I were, he'd be in my stomach; I'm just agitated is all," 'Seth' told Icarian, looking back to the situation at hand. And to his disdain, the situation grew decidedly worse, as the mercenary decided to pull his dagger on the centaur 'Seth' was clutching one of his throwing spears, though it was still in the quiver, and Icarian, though decidedly neutral throughout the whole situation, had his claymore out already, and was at the centaur's side. Icarian was still on no one's side, but he wasn't one to watch others get assaulted.

Then the man put his dagger away, to both 'Seth' and Icarian's surprise, so they too put their weapons down.

"What we need to do is rest," the new elven girl said standing up, "We're going to be no help being half asleep trying to track and attack the bandits." She flipped some of her red hair over her shoulder. "I say we assign guards to keep watch all night... And have shifts." She paused for a yawn, "It's getting really late.... We really should rest up, it would do us much more good than just standing around and arguing." She folded her arms and glared at anyone who dared look over at her.

'Seth' looked in her direction giving her a cold, hard, long stare, then he spoke to her in a rather neutral tone, "I will not be intimidated by your little staring contest girl, so don't cross me. I have one more thing to tell you though, girl, choose who you side with wisely, because those you support can either lift you up, or drag you down, and I tell you, you're making a poor mistake right now, a very poor mistake."

"You're right, Centaur. I shouldn't command this group. You're quite right in that regard. But tell me, what precisely makes you or the Bard good commanders either? The fact that both of you can make a maiden swoon?" 'Seth' simply squinted his eyes at the man, but said nothing to this.

"As for the Seventy-Seven, Fifteen survived our battle with Magnus Cromgar. On the other hand, of his entire force, which outnumbered my men nearly two to one, only Cromgar and his lieutenants escaped. Now, if you ever speak of my men, or that battle, in that tone again, I will kill you."

"Then I suggest you be a little more complaisant in the future, because, if you pull a weapon on anyone again, I'll kill you. But don't worry friend, I'll be watching you too, so in the future, we can keep an eye on each other," the Yuan-Ti told the mercenary bluntly, but still in a rather neutral tone.

"Alright, have it your way. The rest of the group seems to embrace you as the leader, and far be it from me to contradict them. I frankly think you're walking into a death trap, but then again, it's not like I'm going to be taking point, now, am I? When do you want to get going, Bard? It looks like half the party is asleep or..." The girl yawned next to him. "...most of the way there."

"I see one tired person, though I honestly don't see why she is, she's an elf after all, they need far less sleep than you 'soft-skins'," he turned his gaze to Radek. "No offense intended of course," he said to the other, older man, who seemed the only sensible and capable human in the group. "As for Icarian, he may look tired, with his eye rubbing, and yawning and whatnot, but he's just playing games, he's a Dryad, the only sleep he needs is for beauty," 'Seth' pointed out, slapping Icarian across the back of the head, the Dryad simply grinning mischievously at the bop across the noggin.

" 'Tis true, I don't really sleep at all, usually when I do, it's just for enjoyment and fun, dreams are a beautiful thing after all," Icarian confirmed, his grin widening.

"So if that girl counts as half the party to you, then we're in trouble," 'Seth' finished. "Icarian," 'Seth' said to his old companion.

"Yes?" The Dryad asked, quickly turning around to face his friend.

"I'm going to follow the Bard's suggestion, which was a rather smart one, the faster we get the cargo back, the sooner we part ways with our all too sour companion over there, so, start tracking," 'Seth' told the Fey, who only saluted and smiled.

"Good idea, Master Crow's the nice one, he helped me after all, so it'd only be polite of me to do what he said," Icarian said to no one in particular, and then with a flourish he turned to the others, looking at each of his fellow trackers in turn. "Well, I'll be off to do my job, so if any of you other wannabe trackers think you can keep up, feel free to tag along," Icarian said with a smug look on his face while he rubbed his chin, making him look like some cocky, chauvinistic jerk, when in reality he wasn't. This image quickly disappeared as he stuck his tongue out at the other trackers, and did a backwards hand-spring away from the group, and with a turn on the ball of his foot he was off down the road, and out of sight.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,