View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #52
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Ok look, in cut material that TSLRP is restoring Bao-Dur mentions returning to Malachor to activate the Generator again. Then after you deal with the Atris problem, Grenn notices Bao-dur is gone. And in another cut line, Bao-Dur asks the remote to "Make my Sacrifice matter".

And so based upon those three things* it is easy to assume he followed Kreia to Malachor while you were on Telos, tried to activate the generator, but was killed. And even if this isn't EXACTLY** what OE intended, every other party member has a end-game resolution; Mira, Hanharr, Atton, Brianna, Mical, HK-47, Remote, Go-To, Visas Marr, and Kreia. And like Bao-dur every ones ending was cut or trimmed down to a shell of what it could have been.

So don't come complaining that this is BS, it makes perfect sense if you look at Bao-dur's character. He thought he could keep Czerka from messing up Telos on his own, he thought he could stop the Republic's enemies with his OWN creations, AND he very much regrets having made the generator in the first place.
I'm sorry, buψ as the others said, without additional proof for it originally being exactly as you described, your hypothesis is speculation like everyone else's here.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,