View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #1295
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The silver blade retracted into the grip as Reibe led the boy away. The Dark Lord hung the lightsaber hilt on his belt before taking his seat again, looking towards the sparring room. It was somewhat ironic he had managed to grab Kilmor's lightsaber in order to warn the boy about leaving the killing to the sparring room, since it was there where he got the lightsaber in the first place. As Andra began to speak, Tepe turned to see her before smiling. Genuinely smiling.

"I've fought all of the current Sith Hunters at one point or another, Reibe and Strider just the ones worth mentioning" he told her before glancing over at the Feeorin man that had taken up a stool by the bar.
"But we are on friendly terms, to some extent. We originally befriended each others here in this very Cantina" he told her before abruptly stopping and chuckling.
"Although it wasn't exactly this very Cantina. This place has been rebuilt a few times since I first entered" the Sith said while turning to see Andra again.

"In any case, one can't build a Sith empire without having to deal with the Sith Hunters. I learned that the hard way, even though it was fun kicking them around a bit" Tepe told her and continued to chuckle at the memories.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,