View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #96
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Okay, some pointers Rachel_Ewok, since you are new. One, don't double post, that's first and foremost a big no-no, unless it's in a OCC, but even then it's still not something you should do. Second, you cannot control any aspect of the RP, other than your own character, unless the TM says, or indicates, or otherwise hints at the fact that someone can progress the story along, though usually this is only an indication to progress it a little bit, not in any great length. Third, please, for my sake, and all others, do not control other peoples' characters, even a little, unless they say otherwise, because, first, some might find it offensive, and second, it can just ruin the experience plain and simple. And to add to the pain of this lecture, if you noticed, I said my character, Icarian, was heading off to do some scouting, and that meant that neither he, nor my other character would have fallen asleep. I kindly suggest you either edit your post, or delete it, or if you can't delete it, ask a moderator, or administrator to do so. This little lecture was for your benefit by the way, not to cause you any discomfort, or embarrassment, but please, keep others in mind when RPing - trust me, I had to learn this lesson the hard way. ))

((I'll either edit this post with something RP related, or I'll post a new post, depending on who posts next, if at all.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,