View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
ZerooftheFour
Rookie

Alright here are my stupid suggestions.

Team Heal
Well I like the Idea of Team Heal healing both DP and HP by Maxstate.
Radius increase per level.
However if its in FFA the abilty must be pointed at someone then the heal will try and reach its target if its in range.

Team Energize
I think it should recover FP and Lessen Mishap, so it’s a matching power to Team Heal.
Radius increase per level.
However if its in FFA the abilty must be pointed at someone then the heal will try and reach its target if its in range

Heal
Make it recover DP HP and maybe Mishap, at the cost of a lot of force so it can’t be spammed. ~50
Heal amount increase per level

Drain
Make it Drain enemy force and recover DP HP and maybe Mishap. Make start up cost high so it cant be spammed. ~20
Make it a 2:1 ratio, example, for ever 2 points drained = 1 point of DP/HP
I don’t think we should have it drain DP or HP directly because that’s lightning’s job.
Make it like a corresponding power to lightning so it has the same arcs and ranges depending on level

I haz creative suggestions.

Well not really, but my thoughts where to make is simple for Die, sense he is hard at work with the physics engine, yet still introduce “new” and exciting powers, without putting to much work on your shoulders and increasing the release time.

However I am looking to Max for creative efx to add a new feeling to the powers, the green glow of Team Heal, the blue glow of Team Energize, the red lasers of drain, and the purplish heal thing could be replaced with something more flashy. Also maybe you could do something with Protect/Rage mainly protect is it ugly as hell. Make something bling blingy. I know you can. : )

PS, Also Maxstate, I apologize if I am coming across as a douche to you sometimes, and in many ways I am. I will stop and do what I can for you and OJP. So let us just try and rekindle relationships, and work on creating a better mod together.
ZerooftheFour is offline   you may: quote & reply,