View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #12
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
This game is definitely worth playing. It's a great game that you will have to play over and over just to get the gist of the plot, trust me. It's far more complex, intricate and, IMO, better than KotOR1; it's just not nearly as polished. Be sure to pay attention to every single word that Kreia says, and prepare yourself for a truly butchered ending. Luckily there are several mods that keep the combat from getting boring during subsequent playthroughs.

Honestly, though, aside from the infamous Telos Academy bug (which is caused by the patch, of all things) I've never encountered any serious show-stopping bugs during any of my near-countless playthroughs, and my first playthrough was with an un-patched game!

BTW: I average between 50 and 75 hard saves per playthrough.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,