View Single Post
Old 06-11-2001, 02:48 PM   #10
Sith Warrior

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER STRIENGHTS ARE MY OPINION AND MAY NOT BE TRUE FOR EVERYONE:

I agree with Krayt Tion, for the most part. To have all those personalities and skins wouldn't be that great seeing as how Mysteries of the Sith had only four personality classes that made it well balanced. For instance, I found that each personality had strong points and weak points. A Jedi's strong point was it's Force striength and was good mainly against Bounty Hunters. While the Bounty Hunter's main striength was it's mix of things, a little of this, a little of that, not too strong, but not too weak. The are good against Scouts. The Scout's strong point was it's mediocure force striength and it's amazing speed, while it's weak point was it's low shield capacity and lack of powerful weapons, the Scout was good against Soldiers. The Soldier is my favorite character class. Their strong point is thier amazing shield capacity and ammount of powerful weapons, but their weakness is thier lack of Force powers and speed. I find them good against Jedi.

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: Sith Warrior ]

A Fallen Jedi Struggles With His Past, His Enemies... And His Destiny
Sith Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,