View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #129
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Slumped over in a chair, an unconscience Loboto sat. He was bound to the chair too, just to be safe. Sasha, Milla, and Oleander all looked on, wondering what to do next.
"Obviously, it's not safe for him to be here. Especially when he's targeting campers." Sasha said.
Milla nodded, "Absolutly, Sasha darling. One of us should take him to headquarters, where he can be under watched eyes, nonstop."
"I volenteer...you to do it, Nein." Oleander said
"Yes, I would be highly responsible. But I'd need some sort of vehicle."
Oleander reached into his pocket and tossed Sasha his keys "Take my jeep."

-----

They didn't hide their kissing, Mike and Cee, especially since they were sitting on the little island connected to the former home of the bathesphere. It was night already, and the moon shown very brightly in a crooked crescent. The stars and the fireflies mixed together, brightening the sky even more. He pulled away for a second, than pulled Cee in for a hug. "I was really worried when he took you."
"Yeah," She agreed, "But now we have bigger things to worry about. Like Hunter, and Ziggy, and everyone else."
"This is scary."
"What?"
"We've only been here for two days, and we all care about eachother too much."
"Maybe it's the psychic thing. We form bonds quicker."
"Maybe..." Mike looked up at the sky, and stared at the moon. Cecilia just looked too, and squeezed his hand the whole time.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,