View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #46
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
After landing on Eden Prime, the crew of the [b]'Normandy'[b] left the ship and entered the reception area of the port. They were proceeding quickly, and were only halted when Lux spoke to the Admiral about her old gang, and the Admiral herself stopped so abruptly as to cause everyone to bump into and clog up behind her.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to give you a head-on collision with my rump." Admiral Shepard said, causing the Asari, Liara to blush, well, whatever came close to blushing for an Asari.

"I don't mind bumping into your rump Ms. Shepard," Bastion said with a seductive smile, as he slowly reached his hand out, only to have it crushed in a vice grip by Kallic.

"I wouldn't recommend that, Mr. Kahne," Kallic told the prisoner, who rubbed his hurting hand in response.

"I'm sorry; I am not privy to such information. For now, could you please have someone less odoriferous address me? My organic life-form sensors are overloading." Came the rather snood remark from a nearby VI that the Admiral was talking to.

"I'll overload you," mumbled Shepard, who turned to Rogue. "Your honor."

"Um, Shepard, if you don't mind, I think my skills would be best suited here," Kallic addressed the Admiral respectfully, stepping up next to Shepard with his Omnitool active, which was different in appearance and capabilities, compared to most Omnitools; for example, his Omnitool was blue with florescent hints of violet, which would remind most of Avina's coloring scheme.

"I can easily...'question' the VI and get answers far faster and with less retort, Kallic informed Shepard, waiting to see if she agreed.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 07-19-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,