View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #13
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAve View Post
You know what, Jmac. I'm especially getting sick of you. I'm sorry, but the fact that your being some kind of puppet master behind all this crap is generally pissing me off, especially since you're bringing all of your goons along to help you do your dirty work. And you know what, I don't give a **** if you've got super mod friends or whatever, cause personally right now I think your quite the major douchebag. In all the time I have known you, you've shown no reguards for other people's feelings, You've tromped around like you own the place, and frankly, you're becoming a huge pain in my, and probably other people's ass. So as of right now, I really don't appriciate you being here and ****ing with everyone, Okay? So just cool it any maybe show a thing called respect for once....
there's no 'u' in regard. also i didnt tell anyone to come here, sorry to poke a hole in your theory aveyrey.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: