View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:32 PM   #40
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Source

NWVault have posted an interview with Obsidian's Tony Evans, lead designer on Storm of Zehir, the second expansion pack to the developer's 2006 Neverwinter Nights 2. Spoilers are present within the article but are clearly marked for those wishing a virgin gaming experience.

Quote:
Yes, there is something Id like to get off my chest... I am really, really jealous of all the people who will get to play Storm of Zehir later this year. You see, the team at Obsidian set out to make the kind of RPG that weve always wanted to play but, the problem with that is, game developers typically cannot bear to play the games they make once they are finished. It would be kind of like dating your daughter after youve finished raising her. So, you guys (and gals) will be able to enjoy Storm of Zehir in ways that are sadly lost to us poor developers.
Looks like Annie Carlson is taking on the role of Creative Director for Storm of Zehir, the role held by George Ziets on Mask of the Betrayer. We also have confirmation of Port Llast's return, safe and secure with some new music.

StarWarsKnights.com -- News and features will be returning shortly...

I 'gin to be a-weary of the sun,
And wish the estate o' the world were now undone.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,