The seemingly everlasting effort to patch Troika's Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
has just produced its latest update
, bumping the game up to the unofficial version, 5.5.
The changes are listed below:
(+) indicates changes in the 'Plus'-version of this patch
- +Moved Pyro Crossbow from Society to Syndicate instead of bloodpack.
- +Changed new stealth rules so that only highest sneaking is harder.
- Made Ocean House quest failure update when reconciling the sisters.
- Fixed details with Isaac, Boris, Jack, Heather, Mercurio and Phil.
- Implemented ZVTool and added readmes to tools, thanks to ZylonBane.
- Lessened vents fade outs at Skyeline Apartments and fixed a decal.
- Added second T-Rex sound to museum and corrected some text details.
- Restored xps at Glaze for peaceful approach and fixed the monitor.
- Fixed morphine quest after warehouse and .38 ammo tutorial exploit.
- Added blood loss when ghouling Heather and having fun with others.
- Made Sin Bin ATM indestructible to avoid breaking connected script.
- Improved card printer usage and added a few more inspection nodes.
- Restored original descriptions for crossbow bolts and rifle rounds.
- Added several missing doors and adjusted SM endgame bus stop maps.
- Moved restored female raver to the Asylum and fixed teeth textures.
- Hid Giovanni crypt trapdoor icons and fixed Nadia and zombie bugs.
- Removed second Dominate tutorial enemy and Johansen basic problems.