View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Quote:
Originally Posted by shukkoku View Post
I personally like the idea of heroes. And I think that some people are being unjust when they compare heroes to normal units, the idea of a hero is to give you a great upper hand in a fight if you need it. I usually don't use heroes because I like a fair fight and prefer blaster weapons. Also I can't stand the lightsaber attack system.
That said i think that they should make more gun heroes, perhaps clone commanders.

And jedi are ment to be overpowered. THEY'RE JEDI, but the bloking system could be improved. maybe they could incorporate chance.
ex: every shot has an X chance of hitting the jedi in block. the more shots the jedi has to block in a set ammount of time adds to the chance of hitting the jedi.
Except when you have heroes, you probably dont need an upper hand. If youve ever played online, the people with heroes are normally the people who are sitting in tanks spawn killing the hell out of the other team, and winning without using a bit of skill, unless you consider pressing the alt attack to shoot rockets or throw the saber skill.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,