View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:58 AM   #61
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Alright I have a quite major problem

So I used to play Jedi Outcast on my crappy computer years ago (this was back when my computer had windows 98 still on it). So then I got XP and this Open GL problem slapped me in the face. So I downloaded a driver update and it worked perfectly on XP.

Now I had to delete my hard drive and reinstall XP because of a fatal virus on my crappy computer. So I decided to play Jedi Outcast again. Once again an Open GL problem slapped me in the face. So I naturally tried to update it again, but wouldn't you know it. I got an error message when I tried to update the driver.

Quote:
"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatable with your current hardware. Setup will now exit"
Apparently Nvidia.com is lying to me. Giving me driver updates that don't work. So I tried another update for it on another site, this worked fine. But I got the Open GL error message AGAIN. After I supposedly updated my drivers. So I tried GL Direct. Well it bypassed the Open GL problem. But the game acted so laggy I couldn't even get past the first video without it constantly freezing. So obviously my computer REALLY doesn't want to play Jedi Outcast even though I KNOW it can.

My graphics card is a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro. I hope someone can help fix my problem

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn

Last edited by DeadYorick; 08-13-2008 at 04:15 AM.
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,