Good news: The scripting is almost done. Bad news: The script to give Mandalore his robe & saber doesn't work.
So, I'm going to look into that right now. And, I have finally started to make a rough draft of the dialog. So, things are now starting to move right along now.
EDIT: Fixed script & all is working perfectly. So, scripting is 100% done now.
EDIT II: After recovering from a minor setback due to my USB "eating" most of the mod, progress has moved along. In fact, I've almost finished testing. But, the only remaining testing would be that of the dialog itself. Since that can't be done until I finish the dialog, I have no further testing to do just yet; Only dialog writing...