View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #36
fastfed
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
I'm 100% certain that the games do NOT kill everybody with one hit and chop their limbs off. YOU are dead wrong.
In Jedi Academy, there was an option to enable dismemberment, but this happens rarely.
In Jedi Outcast, there was no such option and the command was disabled.

I play both games multiple times every week (daily during the last two weeks)

What MIGHT have happened is that you had a script file left from previous installations or a modified shortcut to the game left from previous installations.
There's no way what you're saying happened without using the console commands or having a script that uses them for you. Of that I am completely certain.
I am not saying this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME!! but enough to make it look and feel just perfect.. I will say YES!!! One Swipe and a storm trooper is dead! Why are we even arguing about this? Who can honestly say TFU is any bit of a non linear realistic jedi (Sith) game? Its a major arcade game, horribly arcade, so much they have health meters above their heads, lol.. Finally, every boss(ahha boss's) have to be killed the same way as everyone else.. Meaning, you can throw a million exploding barrels into the AT-ST and it won't do a thing.. You must do some very old classic, cheesy button combo's that get even 7 year olds excited.
fastfed is offline   you may: quote & reply,