Thread: Evolution
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 12:24 AM   #242
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by han sala View Post
"But if Jesus knew he'd be alive again in three days he wasn't really making the sacrifice prophesied in the scriptures. Whereas Judas goes down in history as the biggest bastard ever, and then kills himself, thus damning himself to hell.
So he made the real sacrifice, and is therefore the true Christ.
Thing is with Judas, Jesus knew all along he'd do it. Which means there's fate.
Which makes god a douche for holding us responsible for events he set in place at creation."
Nope, he has set events but not how you think, he gives us a choice, do what we want, and he doesn't know what you'll do, or you can follow God's plan for your life. Which is about serving him and having a life filled with Joy, Happiness, but not easy, it's not always easy to serve God. Jesus knew Judas would turn him in, he had to, to make the prophesy true, but, he didn't have to hang himself, he could've asked for forgiveness and become a great apostle but he did things the way he wanted and went to hell because of that. If Judas was the savior, then he would've have died for us, no he died for his guilt. Jesus died for us, now how many witnesses do you need to believe that Jesus did raise from the dead?

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,