Thread: Evolution
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #245
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyri View Post
Name me one person alive today that saw Jesus raised from the dead.

I'm Christian, but I don't say something is a fact if it isn't. Jesus being raised from the dead is not a fact, I simply have faith that it happened. But I admit it may not have, because I'm not so full of myself to think that I must be right.
That's impossible for me to name one person alive today that saw Jesus raised from the dead. But, there are 500 different historical accounts saying that they all saw Jesus alive. All of them being people with a lot of power known for telling facts. Does that work for you? It's also in the Bible. And, just have faith this is between heaven and hell, don't give up, and trust me it's been hard reading this thread, but if you just hang in there when you get to heaven you get to here God, the creator of everything tell you "Well done good and faithful servant!" I'd can't wait, and in the Bible it talks about how the more people dislike you for your faith the bigger your reward will be in heaven, just hang in, and I'll see you there

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,