View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #46
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Yuthura View Post
Vrook was with Adare in Khoonda, but he didn't help her with the reconstruction. She was actually helping him to preserve the ruins of the enclave from the scavengers. He took the first chance he could to be captured and shipped out of that place, but got angry at the Exile for forcing him to help against the mercenaries.
Vrook would end up helping all along. He let himself get caught too, so he didn't owed anything to the Exile.

Quote:
ZKE was wise and all, but didn't help the Exile when she needed help the most. His intentions were well placed, but his actions were passive and provided few deeds for anyone other than jedi.
HIs actions at Nar Shadaa were good for the Jedi? I'm interested on knowing how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnseyy View Post
If one of the Jedi Masters went to fight the sith, they'd likely end up like Vash. She'd been killed, hadn't she? Half of the council had perished on Katarr, hadn't they? The remaining Masters didn't want to reveal themselves to the enemy, and couldn't gather, or else they would run the risk of being targetted... like they were at the end, on Dantooine.
That's my point, you just said it to me again. Nevertheless, and on a smalle dimension, they still helped people.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,