View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #22
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
As for me, I don't think what they had planned for Dustil was a good idea at all. He was redeemed to the light side in the canonical path from the first game and had a happy ending. I thought that what they planned to do with him in the sequel was, cheap, defeatist and stupid. I'm glad they took it out.
I liked the idea of seeing Dustil lose his mind and eventually get killed by the player (so much that I wrote a fan fic that included that part of the game). Maybe I liked it because because how malevolent the whole situation is works with the rest of the game. On the other hand, it's probably because any storyline that involves Carth or another member of his family feeling pain is a good storyline in my book. I prefer to go with both.

Quote:
I do, however, like the idea that Dustil became a Jedi afterward. I consider that much to have really happened.
Oh, that's original.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia

Last edited by TKA-001; 09-04-2008 at 05:07 PM.
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,