Old 09-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #29
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Holy off-topicness, Batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Do you have any idea of what Holowan is for; if you post a WIP thread expect people to post opinions and suggest improvements - else if that's not what your wanting, why bother posting a WIP thread?
To let people know what I'm up to. I mean, what other possible reason could there be other than to show off your work?

Anyways... Back on topic.
New Sith Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyri View Post
Also, Ferc:

So let's say Mission aged 5 years. Her lips need to be more pink and less red (think more natural, less street walker), her eyebrows are much thinner, and she has some pink tones in her skin (which on the whole is a much lighter blue than yours except in the shadows). Remember, blue twi'lek != Mission Vao. If you want a real likeness you're going to have to go further.
Umm... I took the lips color directly from the K1 Mission, using the color grabber tool. I took the eyebrow length from the original female twi'lek texture. Again, I took her skin tone from the K1 Mission, using the color grabber tool.

So, it's entirely realistic. If you don't think so, you don't have to use this mod. But, I'm not going to let my thread just turning to spam about how "blue twi'lek != Mission Vao". I appreciate advice where it is relevant.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,