View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:46 PM   #19
rictus135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astor_Kaine View Post
So, seeing as there's no official ruling on it, we can argue all we like.
I couldn't agree more. Thats why this is a debate.

Quote:
If there's no official decision, defining them as a species is just a valid as your own theory.
Again I agree.
I'm not saying people must use my theory as opposed to the species theory, what I am saying is people shouldn't feel they have to subscribe to the most prevalent theory around. They can do whatever they want to do.

Quote:
You're saying that our non-canonical theories are less valid than your own non-canonical theories.
I suppose that I am, but I must stress again that this is only intended as my opinion, not an indisputable fact.

There is nothing in the game to indicate the True Sith are a species, but there is a possible connection to the Sith Empire. The true Sith are said to be connected to both Korriban and Malachore V. Since Kreia teaches you of the Sith Lords of the Sith Empire, at the same time as mentioning the True Sith, this would seem to indicate they are connected.
It would also be highly probable that the teachings of the descendants of Adas on Ziost, would be vastly different to the Jedi/Sith hybrid teachings that originated on Korriban. Again there is no indication of such a disparity, the games seems to take it for granted that they are one and the same. This is what I mean by circumstantial evidence supporting my theory.

@Zerimar I did read your post, but had nothing to say about it. I can't disprove it in any way, and I do not think it is any more likely than my own theory. I just let it stand as an alternate theory for people to consider.

There are 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm not too fat. I'm alive aren't I?
rictus135 is offline   you may: quote & reply,