View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:45 AM   #129
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
I just tried to install the patcher version of this mod and got the following errors that i'm worried about.

• Installation started 04.09.2008 16:17:09...
• Warning: A file named w_lghtsbr_099.mdl already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named w_lghtsbr_099.mdx already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named nwscript.nss already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named ia_class9_013.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named ia_class9_014.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named iw_lghtsbr_099.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named PFBH13.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named PFBH14.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named PMBH13.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named PMBH14.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named g_a_class9012.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named g_a_class9013.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named g_a_class9014.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named g_a_mstrrobe06.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Warning: A file named g_a_mstrrobe07.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
• Done. Changes have been applied, but 15 warnings were encountered.

Should i be worried?
All those files need to be in the Override to get the full experience. The only file that really 'needs' to be in there is nwscript.nss. But, without the other files you may be reading/seeing funny things when you loot one of the items.

Quote:
I'm having a problem at the blue doors, door 1 is staying locked (I originally installed with the TSL patcher update).

I have the data pad, read the computer screen and tried killing and not killing the wraiths. Door 1 is still locked, any advice.

Oh yeah I get to door one using this door sequence 5-6-3.

don't know if it makes a difference but door 4 also stays locked but I enter that room through door 2 if I want.
Well, this is probably the most unaided part of the mod. No where in the mod does it give any indication as to what the combination is. If I make an updated version, I will add content to give the combination.

But just to help you here's the order:

spoiler:
Open door 5, then open door 3, kill the spirits, then go back and open door 4, then door 1 will be open.

~MZ

P.S. Sorry about the delay in response.

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,