View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #28
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus135 View Post
Just to clarify, the term "True Sith" was used, specifically, in the late 80's. If it was anything other than that specific term, we have our wires crossed.
There is something crossed here... They were consistently referred to as some sort of mysterious elder race... True Sith, The True Sith Race, etc.

Quote:
Also I didn't mean to state that the concept of the "True Sith" was created here, but that one particular definition of that term was - at the very least - popularized on these (and the EU) forums as referring to a species of alien.
This is a Star Wars fan forum... so it being discussed here and promoted here is to be expected. But you indeed made some blanket statements/assumptions.

I will ignore the 'canon' debate... as they are fruitless to participate in.

But I do wish to make one final point...

Quote:
With all due respect, try to keep your ego in check.
So you felt a need to slip in a small snide personal remark because you don't like what I have said here?

You need to deal with the topic, if you feel a need to analyze the poster like you did then you need to re-think why you are posting at all... and yes it was indeed your intention to take a personal 'jab' at me with this remark. Personal observations/attacks are never a good thing to do in a discussion.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-08-2008 at 01:58 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,