View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:06 AM   #36
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus135 View Post
I meant it more as a cautionary remark than personal jab.
Well you sure have a weird way of doing it then... for what you wrote was a personal jab and nowhere near a "cautionary remark".

You simply felt a need to 'chastise' me for what I posted because you didn't like it, simple as that. That is where you went wrong... your 'cautionary remark' was out of line.

Quote:
You seemed to be saying that canon should take a backseat to your own opinion.
The operative word is "seemed" here... you once again are making bad assumptions. So instead of asking for clarification from me, which is far more friendly and is what a 'discussion' is, you chose instead to make a personal attack because you didn't like what I wrote.

Quote:
I don't think it is appropriate to disregard canon, and stating that contents of LucasArts licensed material are invalid on the LucasForums seems like a much worse idea than a snide remark.
Snide remarks are a form of flaming so keep those to yourself... that's was my point. Deal with the topic not the poster... simple as that.

Also I never did post anything about "stating that contents of LucasArts licensed material are invalid on the LucasForums"... once again it seems you got your "wires crossed".

Quote:
To be perfectly frank, I still believe my comment is quite reasonable.
I disagree. Add to this you offered me no apology here proves to me you were indeed taking a shot at me.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-09-2008 at 04:19 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,