View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #39
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by rictus135 View Post
@RedHawke

Comments such as "Oy! Here we go again... canon... that mysterious thing that gives people the authoritah to tell others they don't know crap. "
And "I will ignore the 'canon' debate... as they are fruitless to participate in."
Show you are clearly NOT interested in discussing the subject of canon.
My post you were quoting has nothing to do with canon... even remotely. Neither did the conversation it came from really.

And yes canon debates are fruitless... and many end up closed or heated with many ruffled feathers.

Quote:
Had your comments been more constructive, or more clearly defining your view of the matter I would never have directed any comment towards you instead of your post.
There is no reasonable way you should ever direct rude comments like that to another poster. There is nothing remotely justifiable in what you did... period.

Quote:
I am interested in everyones views, both conflicting and assertive. I am also open to criticism.
Your reactions towards me here clearly state otherwise.

Edit: But enough of this, back on topic folks...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-11-2008 at 04:04 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,