View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #40
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
I had always assumed that the Sith who goaded the Mandalorians into attacking the Republic were the remnants of Exar Kun's Brotherhood of the Sith, existing as a small community mainly on Korriban. (Wookieepedia was under this impression for a while, mentioning in one of their articles -- I forget which -- that Revan and Malak came upon the remnants of this clan at the Academy on Korriban.) I believe that Revan and Malak, in order to be true Sith Lords (and I don't mean "true" as in the same sense as the enigmatic"true Sith," I mean "true" as in of the unbroken line of Sith succession), they had to be ordained by the Sith on Korriban. (One must be ordained by a Sith Lord of the unbroken line of succession from the Dark Jedi Exiles, as we see Anakin ordained by Darth Sidious in Revenge of the Sith.) But, being the fearless leaders of this massive Dark Jedi fleet, they would not compromise their pride and image of superiority by succumbing to long years of training at the hands of the Academy's Masters. Instead, I would say that they most likely acquired all of their Sith knowledge, philosophy and discipline from scouring Korriban and studying various artifacts for themselves -- holocrons and the like -- and once they were strong enough in the dark arts, they invaded the Sith Academy and conquered it, forcing the Academy's Master's hand in their ordination to the Sith. Now Sith, they were free to rise up against the Master of the Academy (perhaps this was Jorak Uln), declared themselves Sith Lords, and then mass-ordained their entire Dark Jedi army to the Sith.

They needed to be of the unbroken line of succession, obtaining ordination from Exar Kun's lineage, who in turn was ordained by the spirit of Marka Ragnos, if you'll recall.

So, in a nutshell, I believe that the Sith Canderous was referring to was what remained of Exar Kun's Sith, before Revan, and not the mysterious "true Sith."

Also, if you think about it, Revan, Malak and their followers would have been like a second group of Dark Jedi conquerors who subjected the Sith to their rule, provided my theory is correct. History repeats itself. I just hope the comic series doesn't prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,