View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #24
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthZayne View Post
1. never used repulse or force push yet againts enemy , because in my opinion its worthless , I creat combos of my own againts enemies,example againts the royal guards im doing the square,square,square then hold circle then square again then I grip and hit on the floor then I force lighting him to death. Dude be creative .
The number of combos on the game is quite poor compared to any other game of the same genre out there. They're simply too few. I simply can't be creative when I simply don't dispose of the tools for it.

Quote:
2. Its way harder than god of war , because in god of war you can kill anything with the same old combo even at the hardess difficulty
That's quite the generalisation, but assuming that's true, you'd have a difficult time finishing some random enemy with a combo that's not effective enough. And I don't see how that makes the game more difficult.

Quote:
unlike TFU trust me those ****** jet troopers and Evo troopers are pissing me hardcore.TFU you really need to stop and think of a new strategie because 1 mistake and your dead , example once a AT - ST stomped you just wish that any heavy trooper isn't near at Sith Master because your doomed.
I think the same goes for GoW.

An what's the matter if you die on TFU anyway? The checkpoints are abundant, the enemies you killed don't respawn and you can ressurrect as many time as you wish.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,