View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthZayne View Post
I never said that Wargod and spartan wer the hardess , since spartan as default is the hardess you kinda need to beat the game first at spartan to unlock Titan.I said that to compare the equal , next time ill say GOD VS MASTER SITH.
You actually need to beat God mode first to unlock it, but whatever.

Quote:
serriously I dont belive you tried Master sith because your making no sensse.
Huh? You're the one who said "Master Sith". I simply quoted and used it to counter your argument.

Quote:
Oh Yes you can kill a minotaur with that combo but you wont receive the health orbs because you didn't finished him with a QTE . you just have too miss your 3 first attack , not on the minotaur because he will block , then hit triangle in the right time its also work on gordon , thanks you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del
The fact that most (not "every one") combos can be used to damage your enemies, doesn't mean that that's the most efficient course of action.
I hope it's clearer now.

Quote:
And yeah griping a enemie wich is on ground is part of a combo even if its break the pace I'm sorry.
I love how you back up your information. Says who?

Quote:
please go read the combo definition , "continuous attack that cannot be blocked or been avoided".
Wikipedia says:

"In video games, a combo (short for combination) is a term that designates a set of actions performed in sequence, usually with strict timing limitations, that yield a significant benefit or advantage."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabish Bini View Post
Your argument has failed with that sentence.
No, I believe you misunderstood what I said. There's nothing I hate more than endless wave of enemies that keep respawning. However, that only applies for me if you DON'T die. After you're dead and the enemies DO NOT respawn, eh, that's lame for me.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,