View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #67
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Nihil View Post
Proof, and my point is you have less control over your taxes, choice of level of care because again that's regulated by the government. The government whether the doc made one ultimately the government can say in their opinion how soon you get that surgery.
You want me to provide proof that I can ask for a second opinion?

Besides, if i'm ill, i'd rather focus on actually getting the treatment I need as opposed to shopping around for a doctor who will conform to the budget I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Nihil
What if the patients whets another treatment? The government can say no if they want to.
Again, the Government doesn't. A doctor does, after examinations and tests to determine if anything is required.

Quote:
And because it's not privatized the tax payer has to pay for it.
I've never stated otherwise.

Quote:
Meaning to treat this minority quicker than this non minority group? Explain what you mean.
I'm curious why you assume I meant about treating minorities. The Government is responsible for the Department of Health, which oversees the NHS.

Quote:
Spell checker made a mistake of what I mistyped. I meant instead of steel I meant sell. But then again sell is not correct. The government can easily take your idea for their own if they wanted.
Governments tend not to steal research from doctors.

Quote:
I've seen less than a handful of instances where you guys have given credible sources either. And this about sources isn't on topic in my opinion.
It is on topic if you can't be bother to research for your argument.

Quote:
Your smiley you put under this isn't an argument. It's just a smiley.
No, it wasn't an argument. But O'Reilly and 'smart' are rarely used together.

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,