View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #76
SD Nihil

Current Game: K1/2, EaW/FoC, & TFU
Astor_Kaine

Quote:
ou want me to provide proof that I can ask for a second opinion?

Besides, if i'm ill, i'd rather focus on actually getting the treatment I need as opposed to shopping around for a doctor who will conform to the budget I have.
Ah. So you don't want to give your source. Interesting. Because that's about the UHC system. I was also asked to back up my claims about UHC. Even though sources are subject to opinion don't you think you still need proof. See how I didn't think it was needed to give a source for something so easy.

Quote:
Again, the Government doesn't. A doctor does, after examinations and tests to determine if anything is required.
Read. I said ultimately.

Quote:
I've never stated otherwise.
Never said you did.

Quote:
I'm curious why you assume I meant about treating minorities. The Government is responsible for the Department of Health, which oversees the NHS.
Just my opinion on it. Never said you said that either.

Quote:
Governments tend not to steal research from doctors.
I doubt the government will allow you to make a lot of profit on your new breakthrough. I think they will tell you how much you can have and make.

Quote:
It is on topic if you can't be bother to research for your argument.
I know it is. That was to show you how people will say things I've said on here are not on topic. Then I have to explain how they are. Then they say they aren't then I again state how they are. See how annoying that is.

Just showing you how it feels on the reciving side.

Quote:
No, it wasn't an argument. But O'Reilly and 'smart' are rarely used together.
Ah see. I said it before and I knew someone would critisize my source even when I give it. lol. Thanks for proving me right again. Your a fun guy to post and debate with. lol. And that's a compliment.

And you call that a refute for what he said about UHC. And if you do again all sources are subject to everyone's opinion, bias, conclustions, where the source is from, etc. I even explained what people could say to bash my own source and gave why I thought he's credible. See it's all perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El
So what do you think about a student who is working relatively inconsistent pay (such as lawn jobs, etc.), should they be denied coverage or the benefit of a plan that can get them the help they need should they encounter a fatal rough spot?
No. He should be doing more than lawn jobs. If that's all he chooses to do he's not working hard. I don't want to give money or a handout to a lazy.

SD Nihil is offline   you may: quote & reply,