View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:01 AM   #887
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
What are you, chopped liver?

Anything BUT, good sir! Rev7, my other stalwart "Vremya" reader, has already had a pivotal role in the series and will continue to be Revan in KOTOR III: The Galactic Sundering, but so far, you have not...

Thus I award you the "Vremenist's Prize" for taking so much time and effort to review every single darn chapter! It's more than just a "kudos", however, for if you choose to accept it, I need--a character--in my KOTOR III fic:

Would you be willing to create a character profile for the "PC"? This isn't going to be a MMOTOR story, because I honestly think the real-life MMOTOR idea is a dumb one anyway. I would be absolutely honored if I had the task of "fleshing out" a character template that you yourself created.

As for the writing style of "The Galactic Sundering," I intend to write it as an alternating sort of narrative between the 3rd-person-omniscient exploits of the "PC" and his or her crewmembers and the first-person ravings of the false Jedi madwoman, Bastila. What do you say, mach? Will you be my "PC"?
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,