Thread: [KOTOR] Holowan Plug-in betav0.3
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 05:02 PM   #244
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRiChO III View Post
well its just that when i install it..all the mods get installed even tho i select which ones i "dont" want they get installed and idk if vista is the problem but when i open the override file all the mods are there and idk which ones belong to which author and its frustrating...
I think that might be my fault, I included most of the mods in the main install and I think I might have included a coouple as additional installs eventhough they were in the main install. I might have done this incase you choose another of the selective installs and then want to revert.

But It also may have been my mistake. it was the first time that I had used an installer and so I probably made some mistakes. I never updated as I started to make more of my own mods and it became to much of a chore to continue with the mod merging and make my own stuff. In the readme I listed all the mod contributers and their mods so if you need to know the specific files you might be able to find their mods online to download.

Edit:
I found my back up folder from when I set this compilation up so let me know which mods you want and I can check to see which files you need to install. I'm actually surprised that I still have it. lol that was two PC's ago. I'm more organized that I thought

Last edited by T7nowhere; 09-27-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: additional info
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,