View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:23 AM   #54
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Just for the record --

Razputin's Domain is *NOT* a spam forum.

Seriously I'm flabbergasted how you could possibly have gathered this kind of absolute misinformation. If at all, than RD has an off-topic discussion sub forum, which has, by definition, been created for rather light hearted discussion or chatter of any possible topic beside Tim's most excellent game Psychonauts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razputin's Domain
The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party
“What? You don't want to talk about Psychonauts? Well, I suppose that's alright! You can use my mind as a fun place to talk about whatever else may be on your mind, darling. Do stay away from any hidden rooms you might find, though.”
And in case you haven't noticed, all the "spam" takes place in there, not in any other sub forum of RD.

So while you oh-so-expert-kids do all the best to fill this place with stupid nonsense about nothing, even more you care about stuff that's none of your business, you forget about this nifty function LF has ready right for you, waiting at your user cp -- the ignore list.

GOOD GRIEF IF YOU CAN'T COPE WITH US ADD US TO YOUR IL BUT STOP BEING A BUNCH OF NANCIES TRYING TO BECOME MODERATORS EVERYWHERE OVER LF IT'S SO ****ING OBVIOUS IT HURTS

Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,