View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Thanks, I was impressed listening to the live chat and reading the other info that both Biowar up to the very top level guys and LucasArts ditto are being totally open and candid and sincere with us, they are not hiding from the tough questions and they are laying their hearts and companies on the line to really further the future of SW in general and the KoTOR universe too, and to expand the limits of the game, the MMO format allows a HUGE world and HUGE numbers of choices and they promise and I believe them that we will have a great great deal of fine content and story options. These are good people and worth of our trust and faith.

“LucasArts has a deep commitment to developing compelling stories and characters for the unique medium of interactive entertainment, and we have been searching for a developer that shares this value. We found this in BioWare,” said Jim Ward, president of LucasArts. “Through our previous collaborations, we know that BioWare has an impressive ability to blend gripping stories with technological advancements, and we believe that our upcoming product will deliver an experience that will span the traditional boundaries of video game entertainment.”

http://www.lucasartsbioware.com

this is in truth a new genre, a MMO with the dynamic content of a totally top class Single player game with cinmenatic production values which we could call a LDMMO
Live Dynamic MMO.

Thank you for the Info. Merged with the News Thread.

~T_A

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR

Last edited by True_Avery; 10-22-2008 at 07:02 PM.
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,