View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #8
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Completely scrap what you (I'm pretending I'm speaking to Bioware) have planned for the "true Sith" and have them turn out to be a space-faring division of Adas' posterity, who defeated the Rakata, adopted their technology as well as the dark side of the Force, and left for to conquer the Unknown Regions, leaving behind those Sith who could not adapt as weaklings, all circa 28,000 BBY. Have them be completely independent of the Dark Jedi who later subjugated the primitive, unadaptive, "weakling" Sith on Ziost, who became the Sith order as we know it. Have them be completely uninterested in either the Republic or the Jedi, but rather seek to destroy the Sith order -- the heirs of the "weaklings" they left behind millennia ago, who dare to call themselves Sith -- and if the Republic and the Jedi Order get in the way and be destroyed in the process, so be it.

You know, something new instead of the same-old-same-old.

Have it take place immediately following the events of Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and change it into a single-player RPG.

Those are my suggestions. Everything else is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,