View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #17
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El View Post
(1) Under $10 subscription fee per month. Why? BioWare's Tens of millions of fans statement. BioWare is betting on a large audience; thus, any subscription over $10 a month would be greedy. One dollar from a million fans generates a million dollars a month. Could you add things up if five million fans each paid $20 per month for one year. Greed.
I don't see where you have accounted for any of the costs here. New content and big servers and expensive.

Quote:
(3) A save option. I don't want to pay into months of progress so that I can't reset if something goes wrong. Money = Time = Progress. Taking away the save option will waste and burn money. Why would I want to play a game where I spend hours on progress, so an insane or angry fan could kill me off. Are we talking about arcades, or are we talking about a pc game? *Insert another quater to start over* Ouch.
They have already said they aren't doing this.

Quote:
(4) Quality graphics, content, and experiences. I'm not paying for Super Mario Kart Online. I want a game that mirrors the originals. I don't want Cartoon Network meets Star Wars. Lame.
But those things cost money, and you have already said that you want to pay less than the standard fees.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,