View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #112
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Maris Brood's story isn't written yet, so I still think she's the best candidate for TFU 2.
I would hope not with Maris. I didn't like her at all and her fighting style with those guard shoto type short lightsabers. I don't think she would sell as a character to play as if LucasArts wants to make money.

Here is what I think would make good playable characters in TFU II:

Luke Skywalker - After ROTJ - Anything could be possible with this one just by having some dark force rise and he has to put an end to it and other possibilities.

Darth Maul - Pre-TPM - Have him track down and kill Sidious' enemies and kill Jedi who would be witnesses. You could do so much with that and even have a similar beginning like with Starkiller on how Sidious discovered him. He could be the next secret apprentice type character. It's too bad that it is established that Sidious killed his master (Darth Plagueis) in his sleep as you could have actually seen it work out where Sidious and Maul gang up to defeat Plagueis as was set to try happen with Starkiller and Vader teaming up to dethrone Sidious. The end of the story of the game would be just before the events of TPM.

Darth Bane - Show how he rose to be a powerful Sith Lord and how he survived the Sith purge and establish the "Rule of Two."

Darth Vader - Have it start when he is first fitted with the outfit and how he had to learn to adjust to it; meaning how he learned to get more powerful while having his limitations while doing missions to hunt down and destroy Jedi.

A Totally New Character in the Old Republic Era - Just make up a new character that we can grow to love easily during the events of the Old Republic sometime away from the KOTOR era so it can stand alone.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,