View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #56
shakduhn
Lurker

OMG this is an old thread, I hope someone actually reads this question I have, instead of me talking to thin air.

I have a couple of questions regarding this mod.

the questions are as follows:
(spoilers ahead)

when I first played KOTOR, I did it as male revan, and on the torture scene, kaul tortures bastila to get revan to give him anwsers, and when I played the game again as female revan he instead tortured carth.

so question 1 is: if I use this mod, and manage to romance bastila with a female revan, and manage to get it as far as it could get, would kaul torture bastila? or he would torture carth?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I played KOTOR for the third time, I did it as a DarkSide male revan, and there, when I reached the top of the rakata temple, and bastila showed up, she made the offer to become revan's apprentice AND lover, on a very twisted evil and cool way.

But on my fourth playtrough as DarkSide Female Revan, when I reached the same spot, she only made the offer with her as an aprentice and nothing more.

so, question Number 2: if I use this mod with a darkside female revan, and manage to complete bastila's romance quest, by the time I reach rakata temple she makes the same offer to be revan's aprentice and lover? (on the same way she did with male revan?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Question, playing as female revan makes carth's romance posible, but I'm assuming that I can't romance both carth and bastila, to get the bastila romance I must avoid all flirts with carth completely? or can I add some small tiny flirts with carth but leave incomplete his romance side-quest to complete bastila's?

thanks for reading my small comment, and pls answer my lil questions.
shakduhn is offline   you may: quote & reply,